Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of Power Wagon is this?

Good Afternoon,
    I am wondering if you all can help me out. I am obviously new to this forum (which you can tell by my post count) and new to Vintage Power Wagons as well.

A few weeks ago a happened across this you tube video of a Power Wagon pulling a log. This video itself is nothing spectacular but the truck is different, which I like.

The link states that it is a '48 model but the truck has a short bed. Can you help me to identify what model it is OR is it a customized vesrion of an FFPW?

Also, My apologies if I posted this thread in the wrong location.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgMTtAZZebo

The truck looks to be PW that has had it's wheel base shortened. Some where done this way to serve as tugs, or other such service, but with some custom non pickup bed. The bed on this trucks looks to be modified PW or Pickup bed to fit it's shortened wheelbase.
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

I would really love the dimensions of both that truck and the bed, wheel base, bed length, I happen to know of a shortened Power Wagon that could use a bed like that.
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowanogre View Post
        I would really love the dimensions of both that truck and the bed, wheel base, bed length, I happen to know of a shortened Power Wagon that could use a bed like that.
        Me too! I think it is a really cool looking truck.

Comment

Working...
        X