So Long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Long

Pull up a five gallon bucket, sit down and visit about anything; includes Dodge & other kinds of trucks, computer stuff, and the mysteries of life. No politics or religion.

Ahhh the back room. As my Adventurer project has been on hold for several years, most of my posts have been in this forum. In the past if a thread was considered to be not in the spirit of this message board I would get an email from Gordon. In a very rational and non biassed email, Gordon would explain to me why a particular post was removed.

Visit about anything.
    Unfortunately that is no longer the case here. I submitted a post declaring that I would be boycotting any sponsors of Stewart-Haas racing due to Tony Stewarts negligence and blatant disregard for safety when behind the wheel of a race vehicle, that ultimately cost a young man his life.

Soon after, that thread was removed. I understand that the administrators of this message board are under no obligation to explain why a thread is removed and the subject is not up for debate. In the past, I knew that I could rely on Gordon’s level headedness to make me aware that I have crossed a line and exactly what line I crossed.

No politics or religion.
    All it took was bringing up the now defunct Maelstrom and soon after the post was gone. In it’s place I submitted a post that is in clear violation of the back room, citing scripture, and it has remained. Religion is now acceptable and potentially controversial posts are not.

This biased reaction is a clear indication that the winds of change on this message board are blowing in a direction that doesn’t sit well with me.

It is regrettable that I will not be visiting this message board as often as I did in the past, of which I am sure will bring a smile to the faces of some of the regulars here. I have enjoyed the information, insight and personal stories that so many are willing to share. I will miss it.

I'll say I'm sorry to see you leave. Your post you referenced me shocked me, but I understood your stance.

I hope you do come back and continue to contribute. We need all points and everyone's ideas to succeed.

Take care and good luck,
    Will
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Oh well,I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Other Ross View Post
        Oh well,I'm back.
        Ross,
        Where had you been?
        John

Comment

Just been away from the trucks for a while,let my subscription lapse,long story.Sent in my new subscription in May just in time for all the bad news.I'm not sure what else to say.

Comment

Welcome back!

cd
            1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
            1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
            2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
            1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
            1954 Ford 860 tractor
            1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
            UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Comment

Working...
            X