Bearings and races inside differential for a 1950 Power Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl

Ric Tudor has a lot of parts available as well and is reasonable on prices. His cell is 815-382-2011. Really good guy.

Comment

Hey guys sorry I have been away for awhile I have been making good progress on the Power Wagon I now have the freshly Powder coated front and rear diff/axle housing back and got all my new bearing and races installed on the center section and pinion and on this Saturday I and a buddy will be assembling the diffs I have been reading everything I can fine but will be depending on the paperwork that came with the new Ring and Pinion gears from Vintage as my primary guide. I have been sandblasting and powder coating everything in sight to do with the running gear so I am hopeful that I will have at least the rear axle assembly mounted under the frame by the end of the weekend, fingers crossed! Will update more later!
      Karl

Comment

Hey guys another update on my progress, I got the rear differential all put together and installed in the housing everything is powder coated so tomorrow will hopefully be the final install of the rear axle, leaf springs everything under the frame. I have started cleaning up all the drive shafts under the truck and my truck does have a winch so of course that brings the count up a bit where would you folks suggest buying all the U-Joints from, I like Steve at Vintage a lot very helpful and a great guy to work with but with that said I think he is asking about 50% to high a price on his U-joints for this project, where do you suggest I buy these components from?
        Thanks much!
        Karl

Comment

Working...
        X