No announcement yet.

pop top ramchargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Ron will come and see us in Texas again. Then he can pick them up on his way beck to Indiana. He will need a break from the snow and ice this winter.
    Jeff

Comment

I think

Ron may be getting tired of dragging my cr-p around. You never know, warm weather is a great motivator. what carb do you recommend

Comment

got a rollbar

it's from an 87 ramcharger. floor styles changed in 81. so i need to shorten the legs a bit . anybody here done the shortening thing.
        Attached Files

Comment

....Hacksaw............

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
            mechanic says "both lifts were done correctly
            Is the lift all suspension? What size tires are on it?

Comment

lift & tires

tires are 35x12.5
              not an expert on lifts, but there is a 2.5 inch block on top of the factory block, on the rear axel.
              I wanted to add running boards that i had laying around but, the front tire rubs at full turn. no worrys this thing is gonna be a blast at Lee Mass Power Wagon rally. fill it up with cheerleaders and off we go.

Comment

Not sure how far from you but here is a 79 being parted out in PA

http://poconos.craigslist.org/pts/2213229584.html

Comment

Convertible Tops

Introduction
                  Attached Files

Comment

Part numbers. Note the early version as was discussed previously in this thread.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Babe Magnet

Women find them irresistible!
                      Attached Files

Comment

cool brochure. rollbar feet?

super cool marketing brochure, but not enough cheerleaders. 250 dollars!!! Where is the timecapsule warehouse full of these tops. a used bestop repro went for 800$ recently on ebay. Somebody could make a good buck reproducing soft tops and the rubber gaskets for the removable hardtop.

my roll bar arrived and there are 4 metal plates that came with it. where do these go? two are flat two are curved. floor of truck or under the floorpan? I dont see predrilled holes in the floorpan so I'm guessing I need to drill my own holes.

Comment

Andrew,

I assume your rollbar has plates welded to the ends so those are probably the ones that go under the floorpan and sandwich the sheet metal in between. I will look and see if I have anything on it. Is it a Chrysler part? Got a picture? With cheerleaders?

Comment

Working...
                          X