No announcement yet.

Just found this site!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't blame ya, I'd keep them too. They don't make em anymore and to find any for sale thats decent would be a miracle. I just thought I'd ask to see if you were going to use them. Keep me in mind if decide to get rid of them..

Sorry about the color, any other ideas?

Comment

I like bright colors.I just sold my pride and joy so i could finish this truck. It was tangier orange. Nice color!

I like Top Banana yellow.

Or i could go real subtle and paint it a silver with the wheels done in a natural finish with a polished lip and vains.

I don't know,,,, paint is the last thing on my mind really. I'll probably change my mind at the last minute as always.

It's happened on the last 2 projects just as they were going into the paint both.

Comment

I hear ya, I was going to paint mine solid yellow at first, then I thought about red, and almost painted it in MACHO colors. Then I ran across a pic of this truck and decided I was going to paint it similar to it with a few different mods to it..

Comment

There's a guy over on http://ramchargercentral.com/boards/...topic=85387.50 thats painted his Ramcharger Sublime Green.

Comment

Hey Dam Ram, here's an idea that I also first considered painting mine. If you still want to paint yours Sublime Green, just add some darker green flames on the front like this guy did to this Ford. I'm not a Ford Guy but I would like to own this one...

Comment

That things insane looking!!!

I was looking through some old color chips from the late 60's early 70's era last night and ran across a web site dedicated to the panther pink colored cars back then.

Kinda interesting color but i don't know if i'm daring enough to paint my truck pink.
              It could look nice if the rest of the truck was manly enough to off set the color some.
              I don't know,,,,,

Comment

PINK!!

No No No, don't paint it pink unless your planing to give it to your wife.. LOL.. It's your truck but I would'nt..

How about purple? Here's a pic of an ole beater I use around here at the house.. With a little imagination added, I think it would look better than pink.

Comment

In all honesty i was thinking Viper red.
                  It's still a bright color but not to stand outish.

Comment

Originally posted by DAM RAM View Post
                    In all honesty i was thinking Viper red.
                    It's still a bright color but not to stand outish.
                    Excellent Choice!!!

Comment

Sweet truck 440. I thought your handle looked familiar I prowl around on rcc occasionally. Welcome. I'm fairly new here too. Great site some of these folks are loaded with knowlege especially with the real vintage stuff.

Comment

Thanks squatch, I appreciate it, yeah, I'm on RCC alot looking around...

I haven't had much time to work on the truck lately, been buying up needed parts for it. I got a Triple/Double Rollbar on it's way for it, that was'nt cheap, plus I'm also going to have to buy me another air compressor to run my sanders with too.

The decals for the sides have been decided and I have narrowed down two options for the tailgate. I will be using one of these designs, but I'm still debating on which one. I really like the bottom one with the black letters but the top looks good too with the blacked out center and cutout letters. I had to use a pic of a yellow tailgate but you get the idea.

Last edited by mopar440; 01-14-2007, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Top one bro ...

Comment

I agree, The top one is way better.

Comment

Top, the colors match better and it is easier to read.
                              MN

Comment

mopar440...thats going to be a sweet ride!

Comment

Working...
                                X