• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

One more...

Comment

awesome truck mopar 440

I love your truck and I noticed that the body that you used had trim pieces on the bed and that you did not use them on the new truck. I am in need of that one trim piece located behind the passenger side rear tire. Would you be willing to seperate with that piece for the right price. Thanks, my e-mail is wjtorgeson@hotmail.com

my truck is a 79 club cab shortbox, I think your long box might use the same trim piece, thanks

Comment

WOW, That is AWESOME

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I'm hoping mine will turn out just like that, but plan on keeping the CARC.

Comment

Hey Guys, been awhile since I've been here but heres some up to date pics and a couple of video links to the engine startup..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPho0...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYi_t...eature=related

Comment

congratulations

That's one of the nicest Lifestyle era Powerwagons I've ever seen.

Comment

limefire dodge

sounds AWESOME...two and 1/2 years well spent...GREAT attention to detail -- like the continuity of the black stripes down the firewall

or the industrial strength fan shroud...or the high mounted breather

plus the fact that it is incredibly neat and organized

GREAT JOB...

Comment

Ditto!
                        Very Excellent work!
                        I'm envious....= )

Comment

Thanks, Mounted the battery in an aluminum diamond plate box in the bed.. I took pictures with my cell phone so ther are not the best quality, I'l take better ones with my camera next weekend..

Comment

EXCELLANT WORKMANSHIP! I see alot of trees in your outside pictures but haven't spotted your money tree :-) Once painted my roadrunner that same sublime green. Wish Chrysler still used it some.

Comment

I am impressed. Gives me hope that maybe someday I too will get to that stage of a rebuild........

Comment

saw that build on youtube

hey man i saw that build on youtube man that is one bad mf truck!!!!!!!

only 2 years wow ive been building my 78 pw for almost 4 and i havent even got her to fire up (i work all over so am rarly home)

anyway congrats bro

hope to see it in action someday

Comment

Working...
                                X