No announcement yet.

w-100 restore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To my knowledge and I've looked for some time, there are no floor pans being reproduced for the 57-60 trucks. I've rebuilt several cab mounts in these trucks by making my own patch panels. Depending on your skills and tools available you can replace the floor. If you don't have these things a good sheet metal man is your only chance.

Comment

I know a guy reproducing these. I will post a pic of the pan before they were installed. Pm me i can point you in his direction.

Comment

I just began the work on my '66 Townie and would be interested in talking to the guy who does the pans as well! The floors on my are a bit down the road, but won't hurt to file the resource for future use!

Comment

pan i ordered from easy street llc

Comment

not only my floors had to be done but also my cab mounts

Comment

still need to mount seats

Comment

Finally was able to get ahold of some seats in great shape for a decent price. I wanted to go black leather seats with the seatbelts intergrated. Figured this would be easiest, cleanest, safest route.

Seats are from a 2006 denali two captains chairs and the 3rd row seats. They are dark grey and should look good against the silver painted inside with black rhino lining.
                Getting to the back seats will be a pain having to get in the pass side and walk between the two front seats...but my seat is the drivers seat easily accessed by me.

Cant wait to see these seats they are coming from P.A.

My paint guy is rocking and rolling. Should be going to pick color on wednesday.

Comment

hopefully its painted by now this pic is from a few weeks ago

my painter was a bit off on his lead time for finishing

Comment

It's looking really nice!
                    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

• I was just thinking to myself the other day what ever happened to your project. Hope it's everything you were expecting. They are fun to own just don't expect to get out of answering a lot of questions once you park. Looking forward to some color.

Comment

• Looking Great

Hard to believe that was the "Free Puppies" truck. Looking awesome. Can't wait to see it with paint.

Comment

• Really looking good!
                          My cousin lives between Temecula and Murrieta. I may get out there again in a few years. I will keep my eyes open for your vehicle, what will be the finish coat color?

Comment

• Thanks guys its going to be a silver with a ton of flake. I am really excited to get this home my tranny is all done with new guts, got all new weather stripping and window seals, freshly resealed fuel tank, 383 big block motor has been almost fully rehauled, I have thrush mufflers being done separate systems off the headers. I still need to get the small direct drive starter I had one hunted down and the number of the guy saved in my phone but lost that phone. Still need to have it wired I got the 21 circuit harness bought ready to go in.

I made one huge mistake and it was paying for this paint job 100% up front now I'm over a barrel waiting and the painter has no incentive to finish

Comment

• Got my seats sittin in the garage waiting I want to get this finished I have not seen my truck in so Long I almost forget what it looks like

Comment

• Lol Ron it's still going.

I don't mind answering lots of questions, I'm just really ugly and not a small man by any means so it keeps the riff raff from bothering me

Comment

Working...
                                X