No announcement yet.

Indiana Dodge truck rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just calculated the cost....and I'm not gonna be able to do it this year.
    Maybe next year I can plan a rally around here and get to meet some of you :)

Comment

How about if you could share a ride? I've got several guys coming up from Indy who may be able to share a ride from there. If a motel is out of your budget you are welcome to pitch a tent in the yard. Just a thought.

Comment

well, there are 4 of us...me, my wife, a 3 year old and 15 month old(in may almost 4 and 17 month old)

My wife(and the rest of our family) caught that aweful flu that is going around and she missed work for herself being sick and then for the girls being sick, so she missed almost a full week of work, and they fired her. It was just part time, but it was still smething.She hadn't been there a year yet and wasn't able to miss more than 3 days in the first six months of employment....for ANYTHING...which I think is stupid. Where I work, I just got downsized off a fork truck and about 120 people got laid off...so I am bringing home about $80 less a month. So, between my wife and me, we will be bringing home about $450/month less than what we have been. And where I work is talking about another layoff in May already, which I will more than likely be laid off.....so right now I think I'm gonna have to pass. I'll just have to wait and see what happens this year. We're both looking for new jobs right now. People need to start buying Dodge Calibers, Chrysler Town and Country and Dodge Caravans, Jeep Compasses, Toyota Tundras , Toyota Tundras & Ford Explorers. That's what we make parts for. Gas prices are killing peoples budgets and they aren't able to buy new cars. Oh well, if something happens between now and April to where I can come...I'll let you know and send in the form to ya.

Comment

I know all about that flu business it's going around here big time. My 6 month old granddaughter was in the hospital for two dayas with it. Hope everyone recovers soon. The job situation isn't real good anywhere but it's only a "slow down". Yeah right. Keep your chin up, everything will work out and if you can make it fine. If not we'll probably do it again or try hosting your own. There are Dodge people down your way too.

Comment

Next year maybe we can plan a get together up at attica, I hear that place is pretty good

Comment

I'm assuming you're refering to The Badlands OHV park. I've been past it, even drove up to the entrance shack but have not tried it. It's a 3 hour trip from me and with logistics I don't know if that would work. We'll see how this on goes.

Comment

yes thats it, i havent been there either, but know people that have and they love it. i think its an hour and a half from me.

Comment

clumzyfly

Hello I don't get on here that much but, where is west central Indiana? I'm sorry to hear the situation you are in. I would offer your family an ride with us but my truck only hold six and there will be 4 of us. That flu bug came through here last week even the dog caught some type of bug. I missed 3 days that I could of worked I had to call my clients to reshcedule jobs and now I'm 2 weeks behind on work, I can't figure out how that happened but it did?

P.S. Sorry to hi-jack the fourm for an minute.

"Have a Blessed Day"

Michael
                  3 Kings Plumbing

Comment

im in brazil....i think im just gonna pass this year..hopefully can do something next year

Comment

Just want to see if we can get those registrations in for the Indiana rally. My wife would like to buy ahead for food to get any deals she can to hold down costs. We just need your registrations so we have an idea of how many are actually attending. I checked on the local community park about camping and they would be glad to have anyone stay over. I don't have that on the registration but if you want to go that way send an email so I can get it to you. http://www.stearnes.com/indianapwrally.htm for rally info. Thanks to those who have sent theirs in. Ron

Comment

we'll be there

Ron
                        Sorry I haven't sent our moneies in yet. I will ship it out on the 11 of April. you should get it on Monday or Tuesday? I was wondering if anyone going there is good at Edelbrock carbs. I think mine needs adjusted? I only get 6 MPG. Just thought I would ask.

Comment

I'm sure we can scare somebody up to give it look. We'll use you for one of the demonstrations, how's that? Looking forward to meeting a lot of new friends at the rally.

Comment

Working...
                          X