Rally Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally Pictures

Some of you have been waiting for additional Rally photo's and I have finally gotten a free moment to organize and get them ready for burning to a CD and mailing them out.

The CD's will contain pictures from the following Rally's:

2009 Vintage Power Wagon Rally (almost 600 photo’s)

2008 Vermont Rally (200 +/- photo’s, plus pictures from Terry and Ken)

2008 Indiana Dodge Truck Rally (60+ pictures)

2009 Indiana Dodge Truck Rally (60+ pictures)

I have 2 cd’s to mail out. I had to leave out the excursion trips from the Indiana Rally’s as well as a military show I attended in New Jersey this spring.
    I may send those out at a later time as I don’t seem to have the New Jersey pictures with me and I won’t be home for another week or two.

Every year people ask me how much for the CD's and I've never charged as I don't know what would be a fair price. I do it to share amongst those that aren't able to attend the various rally's. Fortunately, I have had the privelage to attend some near and far.

I do apologize for the sharing of the Vermont Rally pictures - I know it's been a long time and life just got a little ugly for me since then.

Here is a list of who will receive a CD. I also have a list of people that asked for CD's, but I do not have a mailing address or I don't have them with me. If you would respond back to me with your mailing address, I will get these out. If you are not listed and want a CD, just reply here or send me an email. Please send me your address.

people receiving a CD:
    Ron Reichhart
    Todd Somers
    Paul Meirop
    Jill Stearnes
    Gordon Maney
    Will Watson
    Tim Holloway
    Matt Tisdale
    Tom Jacobs
    Vintage Power Wagons
    Tim Tedrow
    J Douglas Adcox
    Doug Briggs
    Jeff Mckenzie
    Dennis Boldt
    Jay B Good
    Martin Mckenzie
    Mark Phillips
    Joe Cimoch
    Doug Smith
    Dave Fraser
    Kerr Family
    Bruce B
    Bob Jones & Family

Addresses Needed:
    Andrew Conelly
    Terry & Link
    Ken from Worchester MA
    Ken See
    Mark in NJ
    R Bishop
    Kevin in REhobath
    Chris Kendzier (Michigan)
    Butch & Jason
    Mike in White M37 w/4BT
    Roger King

I will start mailing these out this week

Thanks,
    Pieter

email me at pmvliet_at_makanaenterprises.com
    replace _at_ with @

I do have to say a quick thanks to those that have helped me over the past year. There are many of you who have let me ride in their truck or even given me the privelage of driving their truck! And those that have let me travel with them to and from rally's! Most know who you are - I do appreciate it!!
    Last edited by Julz; 01-28-2010, 03:53 PM.

Pieter, I've sent you a PM.

Comment

Too Much

Hey Pieter,
      What a nice thing to do, no wonder everyone lets you drive their rigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Hey Pieter,
        What a nice thing to do, no wonder everyone lets you drive their rigs!
        I haven't figured that out yet :o) Can't say it's because I have good looks or anything or maybe they all just take pity on me(haha). It's all good and I am fortunate for the opportunities that I am given. And try to help when I can.

Although, the last truck I drove, I dropped the rear output yoke of the transfercase ;o( I fix what I break as well, so I found a part from another good person and we (myself and Ron in Indiana) dropped the transfercase and changed out the shaft and got it all put back together in under 2hrs. Keep in mind that the shaft had ben broken about 85% through for a very long time and I just happened to b driving when the remaining 15% let go....

The week of the Iowa Rally, I got to drive some spectacular trucks. None of which I ever thought I'd get the opportunity or privelage to drive. Bruce B in Florida let me drive his 1/2ton with a 4BT at the Kerr Farm. Roger King let me drive(maybe operate is a better term) Elmo at the Kerr farm and then left Elmo in my hands to drive in the Parade. Sunday evening, Bob Jones let me take his 6BT powered 6x6 flat fender for a quick drive. Got to drive Mike Morgans 1/2ton (although that is the yoke that broke). Guess that might be all of them. It's late, I'm tired so there may be one I forgot... I think those are the highlghts though.

All in all, I've met some fantastic people in our Dodge community and it starts feeling like family....

Pieter

Comment

The Other Half?

Pieter,

It sounds like you haven't been introduced to the military side of the family? We will have to fix that next year at the rally!
          Attached Files

Comment

Invite Pieter

to stay at your house for a week and Pieter will fix all your Dodges, wiper linkage, brakes, oil changes, lube, carb linkage, organize the garage, hook up a wireless router, get your teenage daughter to talk to you again, the only down side is he turned a perfectly good guard dog into a bowl of mush.

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
              to stay at your house for a week and Pieter will fix all your Dodges, wiper linkage, brakes, oil changes, lube, carb linkage, organize the garage, hook up a wireless router, get your teenage daughter to talk to you again, the only down side is he turned a perfectly good guard dog into a bowl of mush.
              That is another notch on your ratchet Pieter! The dog thing, maybe a docile pooch into a man eater? (;~) Ha-Hah

Comment

Pieter,
                Im sure I speak for the whole IA gang in saying you are welcome to pilot/copilot any time. Thanks for all your efforts and I am looking forward to reliving the Xolent rides we shared through your many photos. Cant wait for the next ride. BB

Comment

Ditto, and I got my Disc today, great shoots and Thanks!
                  I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
                  Will
                  WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
                  1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
                  1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
                  1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
                  2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
                    Andrew -
                    I'll be back to get my guard dog(s) when I come to get the white truck or Ms. Eudora :) and yes, I'll take the ducks too, if you insist...I hear duck eggs are tasty.

I've actually been thinking about my traveling mechanic services... I've done all sorts of vehicle repair in Indiana (although I think that is more room & board). I've pulled an engine out of a Townwagon in Phoenix. Did some vehicle help and land clearing with Roger King. I've visited Todd Somers in North Carolina. Visited Will in Illinois. Piddled with trucks at Terry's in Iowa. There might be more, but that is all that comes to mind right now.

I could drive to people's places and help them work on their trucks to give them a second pair of hands or just do some repairs as required...

pieter

Comment

Originally posted by Longhunter7 View Post
                      Pieter,

It sounds like you haven't been introduced to the military side of the family? We will have to fix that next year at the rally!
                      I got to ride with Will and his M-37 as well as Mark Yocum. And then my bestest M-37 drive Jon :o) Although this last trip, I only rode with him for about 5 minutes :(

Pieter

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce B View Post
                        Pieter,
                        Im sure I speak for the whole IA gang in saying you are welcome to pilot/copilot any time. Thanks for all your efforts and I am looking forward to reliving the Xolent rides we shared through your many photos. Cant wait for the next ride. BB
                        Hey Bruce and Will

Thanks for the compliments. And Bruce, I'd love to do some major trail riding with you and your Log Skidder :) Even if I just stood on the sidelines and took pictures...

Pieter

Comment

Rally Pictures

Pieter is one of the many reasons I know that the Old Dodge Truck (and Car ) Hobby is so much fun! I met him at Ron in Indiana's truck rallies both in 2008 and this year
                          DB69

Comment

Pieter

Have grease gun will travel

Comment

Pieter, just rec.the dvds. great job. bunch of great pics of the log skidder.
                              THANKS, BB

Comment

Working...
                              X