Concealed Carry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blisters View Post
    Note that the majority (all?) of the mass-murders of recent memory have occurred in "no weapon" "safe zone(s)"; it was bad to see a mass murder on an Army base, especially where it wasn't a soldier who stopped it but a police officer! The idealistic (but hypocritical) law makers around this part of the world have made it really hard to be able to defend oneself, let alone others.

California being the biggest "safe zone", I have little recourse but to pathetically hope that nothing bad happens... even if I were able to earn a concealed carry, I would not be able to drive my vehicle onto my employer's property for fear of termination.

I'm tellin' ya, if my mom and my wife's relatives didn't live around here, I'd be GONE.
    The Federal Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals recently ruled that your legally carried firearm secured in your personal vehicle is NOT under the provence of your employer .The Supreme Court has decided not to hear the appeal and let the lower Courts ruling stand. I wish I had a link to this decision,

Comment

Originally posted by The Other Ross View Post
      The Federal Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals recently ruled that your legally carried firearm secured in your personal vehicle is NOT under the province of your employer .The Supreme Court has decided not to hear the appeal and let the lower Courts ruling stand. I wish I had a link to this decision,
      Interesting....
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

The Federal Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals recently ruled that your legally carried firearm secured in your personal vehicle is NOT under the provence of your employer .The Supreme Court has decided not to hear the appeal and let the lower Courts ruling stand. I wish I had a link to this decision,
        This is good.........of course the most likely person to go postal at work is me!

Comment

Yep, but I can little afford to lose my job, find another while the old employer says they would not re-hire me, and in the meantime sue my old employer for wrongful termination.

Maybe in a couple of years after I have three or four month's worth of bill-paying funds saved up I can take that risk...

Thanks for pointing that out, though!

Comment

Working...
          X