Kicking the Bedpost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, you will be going.... toMorrow.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
      So, you will be going.... toMorrow.
      Yes. I will go toMorrow next week and go back toMorrow sometime soon after that. I would go toMorrow tomorrow if tomorrow would allow, but going toMorrow will have to wait a few more days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mienke View Post
        Yes. I will go toMorrow next week and go back toMorrow sometime soon after that. I would go toMorrow tomorrow if tomorrow would allow, but going toMorrow will have to wait a few more days.
        So what you are saying is - toMorrow is another day?

I suppose you have heard what the difference is between a Yankee and a *amn Yankee? If not, I will let the North Carolina folk fill you in. They can tell the story better than me. ;^)

Comment

Originally posted by Clint Dixon View Post
          I suppose you have heard what the difference is between a Yankee and a *amn Yankee? If not, I will let the North Carolina folk fill you in. They can tell the story better than me. ;^)
          The story I heard is that a *amn yank is a yank that won't go home.

My hope is that most folks will be hard pressed to remember I'm a *amn yank after they’ve known me a while.

Comment

When I lived down South the thing that blew my cover was my "Yankee Social Security Number." No one seemed to mind the snow plow lift on my truck. They didn't know what it was...

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
              When the back and knees went and the pain from arthritis was too much to bear, I had to stop running. But I found the same solitude and exercise in riding my mountain bike, with considerably less pain and the same reward...so know that you can have a fall back plan. ;)
              I'll be 50 on my next birthday.The other day I out ran my 19 year old son,much to the delight of his older sister.probably be the last time I'll ever do that.

Comment

Kicking the bed post

I just finished your post i can relate to your point of view , though i 'am not at the retirement age yet at 55 years old i can see the day when i will be able to slow down and do some of the things that get put aside. I'am dealing with my inability right now to do much, i just had surgery this week on my hand and this has put a halt on getting anything done in my shop. I'am reminded though at the wealth of my good fortune , a good wife , family and job. When i have those low feelings i can smile and know that its never as bad as it looks. Rick.

Comment

Working...
                X