No announcement yet.

Seeds and the cycle of life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon, thank you for all you do & all you have done. Your stories of your past experiences working in the service bays of dealerships & in classrooms have been good fodder for us.
    You are not alone, we are all on this path together.

Bucky

Comment

Thanks to Gordon and to each of you

I am new to this community in a relative sense though a Dodge Power Wagon is my earliest farm truck memory from over 40 years ago and due to circumstances that defy any logic that same truck now sits in my Dad's garage, waiting for me to have the time and skills to get it running again.

After finding and buying my Dad's old truck last summer after several years searching for it, I started to become aware of the larger DPW community, Gordon's PWA, these forums, Joe Cimoch's forum etc. and I have been so impressed with the community of friendship and the wisdom of the extended family of Dodge folks and their willingness to share.

A few months ago I first read Gordon's note in the Advertiser about his declining health. But I put it out of my mind and like a lot of others, my life has periods of intense work hours from time to time that push out most all other thoughts, activities, interests, and so it has been the past few months.

When the load of work lifted a bit, I finally got back to reading the forums and a little comment in another post clued me in that Gordon had passed, and I found this thread.

I'm too late to offer my thoughts and thanks to Gordon Maney, a man I never met, yet one I feel has impacted my life and will continue to do so. But I wanted to express my thanks to each of you that contributed to this thread and to the community here.

What a fine example of the best of human kind.

Eric Smith

Comment

Working...
      X