Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JimmieD

MoparNorm,

My check is in the mail! Jim was a good friend and mentor on all things automotive. It's my pleasure to help his family!

Comment

Another reason I don't care much for our government, but I'll not go into all that.

I hope his family are doing well.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Longhunter7 View Post
        MoparNorm,

My check is in the mail! Jim was a good friend and mentor on all things automotive. It's my pleasure to help his family!
        Thanks Rick, you were a good friend.

Comment

Just wanted to update and thank anonymously, the donations that have been coming in to help put Jim's affairs in order.
          This has been an overwhelming task at times, but we are getting through it.
          Jim would have been humbled and proud of his Dodge family and his children.
          I will be providing updates as we go forward.
          Just know that your generosity has touched his family beyond words.
          Thank You all!
          Last edited by Longhunter7; 05-17-2014, 05:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I have just now read this for the first time. I am very saddened to learn of Jimmie's passing. He was certainly a friend to all of us who knew him. He was also interested the history of everything and especially of The Dodge Brothers. I first became aquainted with him by the way of MoparNorms Sweptline forum. I had come to appreciate his words of wisdom, and also encouragement that I got when my marriage broke up almost 10 years ago. I am sorry that I hadn't heard from him for the past few years, and I can truly say that I have missed his words of wisdom and his also sage advice. I used to enjoy his comments and emails and have missed both!
            RIP JimmieD

TommyDodge

Comment

Tom,
              Thanks for the kind reply!
              His daughters have come here from time to time, to read about their Dad. It has helped them heal and I know that posts like yours, help greatly, and are much appreciated.
              Thanks!

Comment

Just an update:
                Thanks to many, many generous donations (some from folks who remain unknown to me) a check has been sent to the daughters to help with their expenses.
                They were very appreciative and thankful.

Comment

Working...
                X