No announcement yet.

On The Tailgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely want to purchase a copy, when a price is posted, I will send the funds to cover the cost of a copy

Comment

Count me in too.

Comment

Tailgate chains

Matthew- I would buy a copy.
        Tim Ellis

1953 B4 PW
        2013 Dodge 2500 Diesel

Clean fingernails, free weekends, intact knuckles and financial stability are totally overrated.

Comment

I want a copy

Originally posted by 53Crusher View Post
          Matthew- I would buy a copy.
          Count me in too.

Bob Hunt

Comment

Tailgate Chain

Tailgate Chain

Dedicated to Kodiak, an Alaskan Malamute
            She was a good dog.

Tailgate Chain is a collection of
            editorials that appeared in the
            Power Wagon Advertiser

Copyright 1990
            by Gordon Maney

all rights reserved

Power Wagon Advertiser
            RR1 Box 59
            Norway, Iowa 52318

From the inside of the front cover. The publication is 32 pages of the best of Sitting on the Tailgate. My copy is a treasured gift that Gordon gave me several years ago. I have read and re-read it in the recent weeks.

Another publication of the Power Wagon Advertiser was the Dodge Power Wagon - Power Train Survival Manual, WDX-WM300.

I would suggest that these two publications which are Gordon at his best be offered as a package.

Comment

That's an excellent idea Paul.

Comment

Great Idea, but I would like to read an unabridged version of On The Tailgate. Who is to say what is the best of. It's subjective to the person making the choice. I would love to have the opportunity to read Gordon's collective writing.

Comment

Tailgate Chain, and Sitting on the Tailgate

Great Idea, but I would like to read an unabridged version of On The Tailgate. Who is to say what is the best of. It's subjective to the person making the choice. I would love to have the opportunity to read Gordon's collective writing.
                  "SITTING ON THE TAILGATE....." was written by Gordon and published as the first article in each PWA. That is an unabridged version of Gordon's collective writing. It for each PWA subscriber to read his or her individual copy and decide which was the best.

As reported in my post above,
                  Tailgate Chain is a collection of editorials that appeared in the Power Wagon Advertiser.
                  These were selected by Gordon. I'm sure Gordon would be glad you read them and would not really care which one you liked best.

"Dodge Power Wagon - Power Train Survival Manual, WDX-WM300", third printing May 2001, contains input from Greg Coffin and was frequently referred to by Gordon. I do not know the extent of their individual participation in co-authoring this excellent service manual. It is available on-line from the PWA store

Comment

Thank you for clearing up my confusion.

Comment

I am keeping track of all that want a copy, In a few weeks I will have a better idea of how many I need to get out the door. Thank you all so very much.
                      Matthew
                      1967 W200.aka.Hank
                      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
                      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowanogre View Post
                        I am keeping track of all that want a copy, In a few weeks I will have a better idea of how many I need to get out the door. Thank you all so very much.
                        Matthew
                        Take your time, Matt. We're patient. I don't think many of us use the fast lane..

Comment

Please add me to the list Matthew.

Comment

Working...
                          X