antique office...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheyenne Dave View Post
    Norm, you must be talking about Jakes desk...it looked freshly dusted. Earlier in the day, I couldn't even see the top of my desk!

The PW's make great paper weights... and I can play with them and make engine noises when nobody is near!
    I must have missed this thread in my hectic frenzy to get ready for Alaska.

Ah,"...when nobody is near!"...that explains the weird behavior of my associates when I get my "paper weights" out to play....hmmmm.

Comment

Interesting, very interesting gentlemen. Somehow it again calls to mind a certain Mr. Bogart, Humphrey by name, and a big boat, and fastidious cleanliness, and some little play toys, and strawberries, strawberries, strawberries...

Ahhh haha!

Comment

wooden power wagon

Cheyenne Dave...is that a wood carved power wagon on the top shelf ???

any other info available ??

thanks, rick

Comment

Hello all,
          74w300uteline, do you regognize the fan?
          I had to change the color slightly to an older looking brown, I think it suits the look a bit better.
          Attached Files

Comment

I'm glad

she found a good home. Do you think you can get her to run? I love the safety grill designed to stop grapefruits from getting sucked in. Enjoy

Comment

Grapefruits? I'm thinking small watermelons...
              I may look into getting it running one of these days, maybe when the kids leave home and the threat of loosing a whole hand is no longer there because of someones curiosity.
              BTW the checks in the mail.

Comment

Another shot of the fan with a PW in view through the window.
                Attached Files

Comment

vintage fan

that fan was made BEFORE people were born STUPID..or is that Litigous
                  (wanting to sue to protect their own stupidity)

Comment

bring that style fan back

so we can identify the stupid people

Comment

Originally posted by rickt4498 View Post
                      that fan was made BEFORE people were born STUPID..or is that Litigous
                      (wanting to sue to protect their own stupidity)
                      Ha! Ha! I vote STUPID....I'm getting grief at the CAB right now because I think window switches should be on the door.
                      Whole bunch of snot nosed idiots whining about their kids standing on the door and accidentally activating the window switch, which then closes on their heads....

I say, spank the parents butts and tell the child to sit down.....= )

Comment

if laughter is like medicin...

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post

I say, spank the parents butts and tell the child to sit down.....= )
                        I was reading through some older posts and came cross this one, you guys are pretty funny, always good for a few laughs.

Comment

Working...
                        X