Just found this site!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moparman89 View Post
    mopar440...thats going to be a sweet ride!
    Thanks, I haven't worked on it much this winter but it's warming up now and the time changes in March, I'll get back on it full throttle then..

Click here to watch Mopar-Express-Truck

Comment

Ok now that spring is here and the weather has warmed up I've started working on finishing my truck. He's the lastest pics of what I have done so far the last 3 weeks..

Comment

Here's the lastest pics after the letters were installed and stripes were painted on...

Next weekend I'll install the 4 inch stacks and start on the rollbars...

Comment

Nice job!
          Try to get more Jeeps in the background....ha!ha!

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it.. The Jeep is another project further down the road if I don't sell it before then...

Comment

Bright

Sure won't ever lose that in a crowded parking lot - very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by counciller View Post
                Sure won't ever lose that in a crowded parking lot - very nice.
                Thanks, yup it should be easy to spot with no problem...

Comment

Got the 4" stacks, rollbars, and new tailight lenses in the truck last weekend. I put on the decals today, I think it turned out nice.. I also got a little green decal for the tailgate that I put in the lower right stripe...

I've turned the truck around forwards now, getting ready to start on the inside and the tilt frontend..

Comment

That thing is coming together nice,,,,

How did you lift the cab up onto the chassis when you did it?

Kris
                    Last edited by Gordon Maney; 05-06-2007, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RAM View Post
                      That thing is coming together nice,,,,

How did you lift the cab up onto the chassis when you did it?

Kris
                      Thanks Ram,

I used my engine hoist (cherry picker) to lift it on and off.. I cut a piece of 2x6 the length I needed to reach from left to right on the inside of the cab. I pushed up to the top against the pinch welds where the weatherstriping goes. I then ran my engine hoist thru the passenger side door window and made sure I had it exactly centered on the 2x6, then just picked it up and rolled it straight out sideways..

Heres a pic of what I'm talking about on the 2x6.. Only in this pic I pick it up thru the rear glass to paint underneath it, but you get the idea...

Last edited by Gordon Maney; 05-06-2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Nice touch with the stripes on the firewall!

Comment

A nicer touch would be MUCH SMALLER PICTURES! Brutal on dialup......

Comment

It's only 640x483, my 800x sizes must drive you nuts! Which speaking of, feed the squirrels in the cage, maybe you'll get the pictures to load faster? ha!
                            Have you checked your speed to see if you're getting the full 50 kps?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieD View Post
                              A nicer touch would be MUCH SMALLER PICTURES! Brutal on dialup......
                              Hello, fellow dial-up user....
                              Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Gordon,
                                You are so quaint! ha!ha!
                                The exercise bike attached to the generator should help pick up your speed.....= )
                                Jim's 50 miles up into the Sierra's and has no choice, is this a question of how far from a DSL switch you are located?

Comment

Working...
                                X