Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmy41
    replied
    Andy, great job on the photos, engine looks good to. I have an extra 315 in a parts truck, I was thinking about either selling or tearing it down, maybe after I get this project wrapped up.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy41
    replied
    I posted pics at the beginning of this thread, four photos at the same time even. I used a resizing app as well at 10%.

Leave a comment:

• W_A_Watson_II
    replied
    Andy, I assume you must have been having phone (Apple?) posting problems? Looks like you have now mastered it, great work on the engine and the phone.

Leave a comment:

• Andydodgegeek
    replied
    Sweet. Those were before and after pictures of one of my 315's. Sorry for hijacking the thread for a minute there. I truly have been trying to figure out how to post pictures for a couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• Andydodgegeek
    replied
    IMG_20180318_102939537-2099x1181.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Andydodgegeek
    replied
    I did it!!! I feel like I just gave birth. I have been trying to post a picture for a couple of days now. I win! I googled app for picture resizing and downloaded the first one I saw. I was then able to resize the pic to 40 percent of the original size. Then I could post it. I'm going to try again.

Leave a comment:

• Andydodgegeek
    replied
    IMG_20180408_121218-1250x1180.jpg

Leave a comment:

• W_A_Watson_II
    replied
    Originally posted by Emmy41 View Post
    Wellllllll, I did post pics last week, and other paid subscribers are saying they are not able to load pics?
    Well,,,,, I won't say the software isn't Glitch proof as we had to do a latest release update earlier in the year, and I know it has some odd quirks. Subscribers who have had issues we have pointed to a post on a step by step how to, as it's done different than in the past software release.

What post were you able to post pictures on?

Leave a comment:

• Emmy41
    replied
    Wellllllll, I did post pics last week, and other paid subscribers are saying they are not able to load pics?

Leave a comment:

• W_A_Watson_II
    replied
    To post picture's you have to be a paid Subscriber. Registered users are not permitted that capabiloty.

Leave a comment:

• Andydodgegeek
    replied
    I have a good idea. I'll check in with the head cheese. I'll let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy41
    replied
    Any idea who we contact about this picture posting problem?

Leave a comment:

• Andydodgegeek
    replied
    I tried to put a picture on and it won't let me do it either. Too bad, I enjoy seeing people's progress on their trucks. I've been busy working on mine.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy41
    replied
    Good to hear your wife is doing better. Money is always an object! Time is not really an issue for me, I have that, but the weather has been been uncooperative. I know your shop is heated now, but mine is not, so I have a pile of parts stripped ready for prime, bodywork, paint, etc. ​​

Leave a comment:

• Ron in Indiana
    replied
    My wife is doing much better and planning to attend the Power Wagon rally in June. Sounds like you have a good plan going on your project. It's a matter of time and money with these projects but sometimes if we have one we don't have the other. LOL Hope you get the picture posting straightened out. I haven't been able to post pictures for some time now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X