WTB- '81-'85 W250-W350 Crew Cab...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB- '81-'85 W250-W350 Crew Cab...

With my '99 Dodge sold, I am officially on the hunt. I am looking for a 1981-85 Dodge Crew Cab 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4. Need it to be drivable, body condition is negotiable, but no basket cases.

Thanks for any help,

Mac

found one

columbus ohio craigslist type in dodge power wagon in the search. 1983 dodge w350 crew cab $5500 bucks

Comment

hey ,get in line, ha,ha

Originally posted by BigMac View Post
      With my '99 Dodge sold, I am officially on the hunt. I am looking for a 1981-85 Dodge Crew Cab 3/4 or 1 ton 4x4. Need it to be drivable, body condition is negotiable, but no basket cases.

Thanks for any help,

Mac
      somewhere there must be a yard full of them 'cause i'm searching 2 countrys & can't find one either...
      send me your e mail and I'll forward you one that is out of shipping range for me.
      later dude
      Andy
      andypiche at live.ca
      u know the at is really @ , this deters spam

Comment

Theres a really nice D300 here but its a two wheel drive...

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/1592343524.html
        Last edited by KRB64; 02-21-2010, 07:38 AM. Reason: add link
        1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
        1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
        1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
        2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Originally posted by Andyp View Post
          somewhere there must be a yard full of them 'cause i'm searching 2 countrys & can't find one either...
          ditto :(
          1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
          1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
          1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
          2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Haha, well let's make a deal then, if anyone of us find that field we will let the others know!

Mac

Comment

Just in case you aren't aware of it........ try searchtempest dot com

Lets you search all craigslists within a certain distance of a given zip code

enter keyword dodge crew cab & maybe exclude 2003,2004 etc.

Don't limit search to automotive section only, sometimes vehicles are hidden under tools, commercial, farm, etc

good luck....

I once bought a 85 D350 crew for a 4x4 conversion, but lack of funds stalled the project dead.

BTW I own a 78 W200 club cab longbed (149" wb) if you need reference for what a 149" club frame looks like.

Bucky

Comment

older 4x4 crew

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-...item3a57fdd6ad

Here's a 72 in Indiana... I'd ask for pictures of the frame/suspension. I am leering of long bed 4x4 crews, as supposedly Dodge didn't make any. I have seen 3 online.

72-93 frames are pretty much same. Cabs changes a bit in 81 later yrs.

Bucky

Comment

81 W250 crew f/s autotrader

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Here's one on autotrader dot com. kinda pricey! I don't know if this is the one stonehenge refered to from craigslist. I like the green, used to have it on my roadrunner.

Bucky

Comment

Bucky,

I saw that 72 on ebay, I to was a little leary. The only other crew/long bed I saw was on the GSA auction site and it was an old fire truck and it was a 72 also.

I have been using the searchtempest.com, but there just doesn't seem to be too many 4wds for sale right now. I am sure some of that has to do with the season. If I were looking for a crew dually my search would be over by now, there are a ton of them on craigslist, lol.

Mac

Comment

80 crew 4x4 in missouri

http://fayar.craigslist.org/cto/1588807546.html

I am having a blast finding these.....of course none are near me!

Bucky

Comment

Ya, I saw that one, lol. I am really wanting a 81-85 though. I want to make it a 93 clone. I love the 93's! I know suttle differences only a Dodge guy would notice, lol!

Mac

Comment

85 in mn

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ws...572635820.html

Mac here's an 85 4x4 W350 crew in minn for $1900.....about as close in description to what your are hunting, but getting further away distance wise from you. Yep there must be a pile of these things somewhere. I'll keep looking. I've just started looking for a 70's version myself. I have given up on a close & affordable W500.

Bucky

Comment

Doh !

u guys are killing me !
                            I really like that ex-fire truck in Ill.
                            Andyp

Comment

I bought this about two weeks ago out of Arizona for $4500. I've been looking for one for quite sometime. I say jump on the auto trader truck for $5995

Comment

Working...
                              X