In Case You've Been Wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
    The math isn't working for me. How could you have had them for 60 years? You told me you were 43.....
    No...I told you I had underwear that were 43 years old....= )

Comment

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
      I think a detached retina brought Suger Ray Leonard's boxing career to an end. I tried to think of something clever to say, but all I came up with is; Take care of yourself, you are respected and admired by more folks than you know.
      Golly.....I would like to use my 5 minutes of sitting upright, to thank everyone for the kind words, thoughts and prayers.
      It is most humbling
      Thank you all.

Comment

Not An Easy Task

Wish I was closer, Doroth & I could cook dinner for you & yours?

Comment

Still thinking and praying for you Norm - although I'm wondering if your guys at work are enjoying not having to keep up with you ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
            Wish I was closer, Doroth & I could cook dinner for you & yours?
            Man...I'd Drive there for one of your meals!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyMike View Post
              Still thinking and praying for you Norm - although I'm wondering if your guys at work are enjoying not having to keep up with you ;)
              Ha! Ha!
              I went through 3, 19-20 year olds on this project, they couldn't keep pace....= )
              yes..it's a vacation for them.....ha! ha!

My surgeon and optomologist were both very young, about late 20's to early 30's. (although they both looked 18!!)
              While I hadn't commented, one nurse came to me and said, I just want to assure you that even though they look young, they are very good doctors.
              I replied, "Oh, I wasn't concerned at all, after out living several doctors it's reassuring to know my doctor will be around for a while" = )

Comment

That's funny Norm! Keep those spirits up brother!

Comment

Thanks!
                  I'm having good days and bad days. It feels like they used about 4 shoehorns to pop that puppy out of the socket to work on it, even my hair hurts....= )

Comment

Working...
                  X